Sunday, September 9, 2012

Takin It Easy

Nothing like having a weekend off to relax and catch up on some quilt reading. I bought a few new magazines yesterday and today i spent the entire day curled up next to my sweetie pie. He watched TV and I read...perfect. He's a very hard worker and he needed a chillax break as much as I did. Nate is a very talented welder but our schedules conflict so much that we hardly get to see each other anymore. I was happy we got to spend this weekend together.

Two magazines I highly recommend for fall is:




I am excited to try out the snowman table runner.




This issue has me seriously considering how I can incorporate embellishments into my quilting. I am reading this magazine quite literally cover-to-cover. It is a wonderful issue.


If anyone has any good magazine selections or articles that you love please let me know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment