Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sorry...

Hey all! I am terribly sorry that there wasn't a Tools Of The Trade post this past Sunday. I had a medical emergency and was in the hospital. There will be a post up this Sunday.

I am trying to get the motivation to work on my quilts for Christmas presents this year. I swear as soon as I put a deadline on a project I lose interest in making it or I put it off til the last minute. I want to get them done early but they have been sitting on my sewing table for too long.

I'm making my mother a barn yard lap quilt.



She adores cows and chickens so this fabric was a find!

Then I am also making my grandparents a Harley Davidson lap quilt. (Yes my grandparents are bikers, how many can say that?)


I have never ordered fabric online before. When I ordered the Hog fabric it came in only at 1/4 yard. I need 1 1/4 yard. So I haven't decided how I'm going to design this quilt yet. Both are to be a large square-on-point quilt. This is the pattern I am using.



Any suggestions for the Harley quilt? 



No comments:

Post a Comment